Saturday, June 2, 2012

My first blog of AED 200

1. Creating a Gmail account was very easy and I was easily able to create an account. Creating the blog account was a little more confusing because I have never created a blog or ever had to use a blog ever for a class. I am excited to use it and I hope I can figure it out.

2. I hope to learn a lot from this class. I feel like I m not the greatest at art so I hope that this class will help me further learn about art. Having to take an art class makes me nervous because I do not know a lot about art or the making of pieces or art work.

3. I really like taking an online I have taken a few online classes and I like the freedom of doing a class on my own time and without the committment of going to class everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment