Saturday, August 4, 2012

Art Exhibition

The art exhibition project was very intersting. At first I found it difficult to narrow down a specific topic to chose from but as I looked at paintings I found that I was always drawn to the ones with water in it so that's what I ended up picking. I ended up doign a google search for paintings with water and that came up with Impressionist painters so I did chose a lot of paintings from Impressionist painters. I enjoyed doing this project, it made me look closely at what I would want in an exhibit and what paintings I would place within my theme. It was a lot of work and time to complete this project but it was well worth it, because I finally understand what it would take to put up a small exhibit, I have a very good appreciation for museum workers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment