Monday, August 6, 2012

Exhibit Review

1. Which projects did you review?
I review three project before I chose which I wanted to critque. I viewed the exhibits from Chelsea Wolfing, Jeff Bieber and the exhibit: For the Love of Music, I'm unsure who wrote it.

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?
I selected this exhibit because I really enjoyed the Pop Art that she had picked. She got my attention with the bright colors and bold works that she picked.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?
I found it hard to think of things to write about. At time I felt like I was just writing a review of her exhibit and the works she picked. I really tried hard to focus on the questions and write as much as I could about her exhibit.

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?
I liked writing about my peer because I was able to chose which person I wanted to review. I liked being able to review some and pick the one I wanted and most called to me. If I was given someone to review I don't think I would have liked it as much.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?
Yes.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?
I would give myself a 9 or 8. I worked hard on the review and wanted to really give an honest look at her exhibit. I wanted to make sure I wanted to give her a good, well written review.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Yes. I think that two pages was a little too long. It was hard to write that much about the exhibit I think I could have wrote a good review in one page.

No comments:

Post a Comment